Hours of Operation
Administration Offices: Mon-Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm / Landfill: Mon-Fri 7:30am - 4:30pm and Saturday 7:30am-3:30pm
Current Scale House/Landfill Rates:
Standard Pickup, Car, SUV $23.48 per load
All other vehicles with or without pulling a trailer and pickups, cars, or SUV pulling a trailer $40.82 per ton (2,000 pounds) with a $20.00 minimum + fees and taxes.
First Saturday of each month, City of Fort Smith Residents paying a water/sanitation monthly fee, whose account is in "good standing" will receive a discount on debris brought into the landfill via Standard Pickup, Car, or SUV. This day only the rate is $12.50 per load.
* Residential Solid Waste Collection and Disposal
* Residential Curbside Recycling and Yard Waste Collection
* Dial-A-Truck Service for Residents and Commercial Customers
* Commercial Solid Waste and OpGo Recycling Collection
* Industrial Roll-off Solid Waste and Recycling Collection
* HHW (household hazardous waste) Disposal and Reuse Center
* E-waste (electronic waste) Disposal and Recycling
* Citywide Clean Up scheduled 2x annually for City Residents
* Landfill and Convenience Center - drop off debris at facility